IARP Registered Professional and Professional PLUS Membership Benefits
Of loving service to the Reiki community and now in our 20th year, IARP supports Reiki Practitioners and Master Teachers worldwide. IARP Registered Members are recognized as attaining the highest standards of professionalism and service within Reiki. The International Association of Reiki Professionals provides outstanding benefits for members and we look forward to being of service to you.
You may join IARP if you are a Reiki Practitioner or Master Teacher of any country and may join at anytime throughout the year as membership is rolling and not by calendar year and your membership will begin on your join date and will be valid for a full year or two if you choose a two year option.
There are two levels of membership to choose from: Professional Membership and Professional PLUS Membership.
IARP Professional Membership Benefits include:
- Professional Recognition as an IARP Registered Reiki Professional
- Recognizing you as attaining the gold standard within Reiki worldwide and your ongoing
commitment to professionalism, growth, dedication and honored service
to your clients and students
- Official IARP Membership Certificate
- For your office wall sent by mail
- IARP Wallet Card
- Sent by mail in your Member Packet
- The Reiki Times
- Highly acclaimed quarterly online magazine for IARP Members
- Online Referrals Listing in the Registered Member Directory at the IARP web site
- Recognizing you as a Registered Reiki Professional Member in good standing.
Those interested in your services or classes can find you easily and directly.
- Low Cost Business Cards
- Access to free professional, elegant business cards (for US and Canada residents, small shipping cost applies) and low-cost premium cards.
- Reiki Research and Abstracts
- Over 60 referenced Reiki medical and health abstracts and studies for you
- Certificate Service Program for Reiki Master Teachers
- Access to the Certificate Service Program for official Reiki certificate diplomas for your students in your choice of color. You may order these on the membership application when you join or renew or from within your Members Area.
- Access to optional Reiki Liability Insurance programs
- Available to Professional Members, multiple plans to choose from, covers you if you practice
or teach, follows where you practice/teach in your country.
Available for Canada, USA and Australia members. See Reiki Liability Insurance for
details and plan costs.
- Reiki Job Board
- If we receive requests for any employment or Reiki opportunities
in your area we will email you to let you know so that you may apply directly
- Speakers Bureau
- In addition to referrals for Reiki classes or sessions, IARP also acts as a Speaker's Bureau
for organizations and refer IARP members when we receive requests for speakers
- Monthly Reiki eNewsletter
- Keep up to date with articles, news, and Reiki inspiration in The Reiki Report
- Publicity for our members and for your professional services
- Member Resources and Business Tools
- Grow your practice and have access to sample forms for your practice and helpful articles
- Know that your voice is counted in the Reiki community
- and more!
IARP Professional PLUS Membership Benefits include:
Everything in Professional Membership - PLUS a box of Ask Me About Reiki products, gifts and goodies will be sent to your door along with your Member Packet documents. This includes about 15-20 items to help you get noticed with Reiki and includes an Ask Me About Reiki Water thermal bottle, I Love Reiki teddy bear, Ask Me About Reiki visor, Reiki Lanyard with badge holder, Reiki is Grace Notecards and sticky notes, Ask Me About Reiki grocery tote, Ask Me About Reiki decal, Reiki Precepts poster for your office and much more!
See Membership Application to become a Registered IARP Member and join with Professional Membership or Professional PLUS Membership.
IARP works for you, dedicated and loving independent Reiki Professionals globally, to provide benefits, resources and tools to help you succeed as an independent Reiki practitioner or teacher. We are an independent association committed to providing you with the highest quality programs and resources. Our interests are with you and our mission is to help you succeed in your beneficial and compassionate work in the world.
Benefits subject to change without notice. Some items may be substituted in box depending on availability. Please see the IARP web site at any time for a list of current benefits